CompAir Mako is a manufacturer of air, breathing air, and gas compressors and is the U.S. leader in customer driven product design.
It is the first U.S. based company in the industry to receive ISO 9002 certification. Located in Ocala, Florida, CompAir Mako has designed, packaged and manufactured compressor systems since 1952 and remains dedicated to quality, serviceability and value.
5400 Series Portable
Built as the bigger brother to the "D" series, the 5400 series are designed for the large dive or resort operation that does not have the luxury of electrical power. Many customers have incorporated these units into luxury yachts or even on the back of small trailers for on-site cylinder filling.
Optional configurations are available to configure the system to your particular needs. Shown below are some of the many standard features:
* Welded steel frames with rubber inner suspended compressor and motor baseplate.
* Exclusive "V" configured 4-stage compressors with rings on all stage for maximum compression efficiency.
* 6000 psi maximum pressure is available.
* Expanded metal cabinet enclosure provides an aesthetically appealing appearance while providing maximum operator safety.
* Honda gasoline, Yanmar and Lister diesel engines.
* Full instrumentation on an "up-front" operations panel.
* Auto condensate drain system is standard.
* Hinged maintenance access panels.
* Purification system to CGA Grade "E" standards.
* All pressure bearing components are inside the cabinet for operator safety.
* The motor and compressor are mounted on an inner baseplate isolated from the outer frame to reduce system vibration.
* Many enhancements are available to tailor the system to meet your specific needs.
* Charge rate is based on filling an 80 CU FT cylinder from 0 to 5075 pounds